3 Days Lake Mburo and Kyambura gorge
Tour duration: 3 days/ 2 Nights
Starting from: USD$1084 per person based on two travelers sharing
This 3 days private tourtakes you to Lake Mburo National Park, a great opportunity to see several savannah wildlife such as the gigantic eland, topi, warthog, impala, zebras, leopards and several savannah bird species some of which include lapwings, hornbills, and cocqui francolin. You will also visit Kyambura gorge for a chimp trek.
- Destination – Lake Mburo National Park, Kyambura Gorge.
- Activities–Boat cruise, Game drive, Scenic viewing, Chimp trek.
- Tour customizable – Yes. This tour is subject to adjustment upon client’s request to accommodate special interests.
- Transportation – 4×4 Safari Landcruiser / Minivan
- Package includes – Ground transportation, full board accommodation and enroutemeals as indicated in the itinerary, park fees and relevant government taxes, services of an expert guide, airport transfer.
- Package excludes –Airfares, Visa fees, Personal insurance, Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation and meals not indicated in the itinerary
You will be picked from your hotel by our company guide at 7:00am and then drive south to Lake Mburo National Park with enroute lunch in Mbarara. Dinner and overnight stay at Mihingo Lodge.
We begin the day with breakfast then go for a game drive in the park. Lake Mburo National park is home to several savannah wildlife such as the gigantic eland, topi, warthog, impala, zebras, leopards and several savannah bird species some of which include lapwings, hornbills, and cocqui francolin. After lunch, we will embark on an afternoon boat cruise on Lake Mburo which is rich with a diversity of animal and plant species. Dinner and overnight stay at Mihingo Lodge.
Begin the day with breakfast, and then embark on a drive to Kyambura Gorge for a primate walk expecting to see chimpanzees, vervet monkey, olive baboon and black & white Columbus monkey. We will then proceed back to Kampala making a stop at the Equator in Masaka for snacks, photographs and souvenirs. Arrive in Kampala later that evening and transferred to Entebbe for your departure flight.