5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
Tour duration: 5 days / 4 Nights
Starting from: USD$1,613 per person based on two travelers
This 5-days will take you to the Tarangire National Park for a whole day, you will spend nights in campsites, and experience a five to six hours trek at the Ngorongoro Crater. You will visit Lake Manyara which is famous for its tree-climbing lions, the Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, and the Serengeti National Park.
- Destination – Ngorongoro crater, Lake Manyara and Serengeti National Parks.
- Activities – Game drive, Scenic viewing, Guided walks.
- Tour customizable – Yes. This tour is subject to adjustment upon client’s request to accommodate special interests.
- Transportation – 4×4 Safari Landcruiser / Minivan
- Package includes – Ground transportation, full board accommodation and enroute meals as indicated in the itinerary, park fees and relevant government taxes, services of an expert guide, airport transfer.
- Package excludes – Airfares, Visa fees, Personal insurance, Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation and meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1 – Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Early in the morning, after breakfast at about 8:30 a.m., your driver will pick you up at the hotel with a lunch box and drive you to a game drive in the Tarangire National Park. You will have dinner and spend the night at the Panorama Campsite.
Day 2 – Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, you will head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high-lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, you will descend into the heart of wild Africa, the Serengeti National Park, with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see.
You will head to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area, and therefore attracts wildlife representing of most of the Serengeti’s species. You will arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park. You will have dinner and spend the night at the Seronera Camp.
Day 3 – Serengeti National Park
You will enjoy a morning game drive at the Serengeti National Park, the biggest national park in the world with natural features and beauty. Then, you will be back for breakfast and relax. After that, you will proceed for a full day game drive with a picnic lunch, dinner, and you will spend the night at Seronera Campsite.
Day 4 – Serengeti Plain to Ngorongoro Crater
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, you will proceed with a game drive to Ngorongoro. There, the driver and guide will describe the animals and natural beauty of Tanzania on the way to Ngorongoro Crater, describing the animals en-route. You will spend the night on the crater rim while dinner and overnight will be at the Ngorongoro Simba campsite.
Day 5 – Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
After breakfast, you will descend down the crater on a five to six hours game drive. In the crater, you will be able to see The Big Five, buffaloes, giraffes, zebras, and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall.
After a game drive in the crater, your driver will take you back to Arusha where you will spend the night in a hotel.