4 Days Tanzania Private Wildlife Safari
Tour duration: 4 days / 3 Nights
Starting from: USD$1,650 per person based on two travelers
This 4 day Tanzania Safari visits Tanzania’s top safari parks – Ngorongoro crater, Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Lake Magadi National Parks. An affordable and fun journey through a truly magnificent region of the world!
- Destination – Ngorongoro crater, Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Lake Magadi.
- Activities – Game drive, Scenic viewing, Guided walks, Birding.
- Tour customizable – Yes. This tour is subject to adjustment upon client’s request to accommodate special interests.
- Transportation – 4×4 Safari Landcruiser / Minivan
- Package includes – Ground transportation, full board accommodation and enroute meals as indicated in the itinerary, park fees and relevant government taxes, services of an expert guide, airport transfer.
- Package excludes – Airfares, Visa fees, Personal insurance, Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation and meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival
You will get a warm welcome on your arrival by your safari guide who will transfer you to Kilimanjaro Wonders Hotel for dinner and stay overnight.
Day 2 – Arusha to Tarangire
After breakfast, the tour departs. Your first stop is Arusha Town for any last minute purchases before you head off on safari. Afterward, you will head towards the Tarangire National Park for a game drive with picnic lunch at the park. Tarangire is well known for its huge elephant population and its migratory cycle that includes thousands of elephants, wildebeest, and zebras. You will have dinner and stay overnight at Fanaaka Campsite with 3 to 4 hours of non-game viewing time.
Day 3 – Tarangire to Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, the tour departs. You head to Lake Manyara National Park. In Lake Manyara National Park, you may expect to see baboons and the tree climbing lions which makes this national park famous. You will have dinner and stay overnight at Ngorongoro Kudu Lodge and Campsite with 2 to 3 hours of non-game viewing time.
Day 4 – Lake Manyara to Ngorongoro Crater
After an early breakfast, you will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view the wildlife. Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area supports a vast variety of animals which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs, and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. Not only that, you will also visit Lake Magadi. A large number of flamingos, hippos, and other water birds can usually be seen in the lake.
After the day, you will get your late afternoon transfer to Moshi for dinner and overnight or airport drop off.