3 Days Tanzania Guided Safari
Tour duration: 3 days / 2 Nights
Starting from: SD$1,690 per person based on two travelers sharing
This 3-day guided safari offers an unforgettable wildlife viewing experience in Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater. Pack your bags and join us on this adventure of a lifetime.
- Destination – Ngorongoro crater, Tarangire National Park, Manyara National Park
- Activities – Game drive, Scenic viewing, Guided walks.
- Tour customizable – Yes. This tour is subject to adjustment upon client’s request to accommodate special interests.
- Transportation – 4×4 Safari Landcruiser / Minivan
- Package includes – Ground transportation, full board accommodation and enroute meals as indicated in the itinerary, park fees and relevant government taxes, services of an expert guide, airport transfer.
- Package excludes – Airfares, Visa fees, Personal insurance, Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation and meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1 – Tarangire National Park
You will be picked up at your hotel in Moshi or Arusha at 7 a.m. and transferred to the Tarangire National Park to start off your game viewing experience in the magnificent park, which is famous for its large collection of baobab trees, spectacular large mammal population, and variety of bird species, not to mention one of the largest concentration of elephants in the country.
After your tour around the park, you will be transferred to your tented camp, where you will be spending the night. The meals provided for this day are lunch and dinner.
Day 2 – Ngorongoro Crater
You will depart the camp at 6 a.m. and head to the Ngorongoro Crater for your game drive. The crater is not only the largest unbroken caldera in the world but it is also one of the new seven natural wonders of Africa. After your morning game drive, you will take a break to enjoy your packed lunch at the hippo pool picnic site before you continue with your afternoon game drive.
In the early evening, you will be transferred back to your tented camp, where you will be spending the night. The meals provided for this day are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Day 3 – Lake Manyara National Park
You will depart the camp at 7 a.m. and head to Lake Manyara National Park for your final game drive. The park is renowned for its elusive tree climbing lions and diverse bird life. After your tour around the beautiful lake and the amazing ground water forest, you will be transferred back to Moshi, Arusha, or Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) in the afternoon via curio shops, where you can grab some souvenirs to take back home with you.