11 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari
Tour duration: 11 days / 10 Nights
Starting from: USD$3,912 per person based on two travelers
This 11-day adventure offers the chance to visit the most popular safari destinations in Tanzania. Each destination has something unique to offer from wide open plains with untamed wildlife to Africa’s Big 5 and stunning vistas. An affordable and fun journey through a truly magnificent region of the world!
- Destination – Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park and Zanzibar.
- Activities – Game drive, Scenic viewing, Guided walks, Birding, Beach holiday.
- Tour customizable – Yes. This tour is subject to adjustment upon client’s request to accommodate special interests.
- Transportation – 4×4 Safari Landcruiser / Minivan
- Package includes – Ground transportation, full board accommodation and enroute meals as indicated in the itinerary, park fees and relevant government taxes, services of an expert guide, airport transfer.
- Package excludes – Airfares, Visa fees, Personal insurance, Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation and meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1 – Arusha to Lake Manyara
After breakfast, you will proceed from Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing. Enjoy lunch, dinner, and overnight stay at Manyara camp or lodge.
Day 2 – Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, you will proceed to Serengeti National Park with lunch box and game en-route. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at Serengeti camp or lodge.
Day 3 – Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, set out for full-day game viewing with your lunch box. Stop at a picnic site for lunch at around 13:00, and then continue with game viewing in Serengeti National Park to track the great migration. Drive back to your camp or lodge later in the evening for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4 – Olduvai Gorge
After breakfast, you will proceed to Ngorongoro Olduvai Gorge archaeological site with packed lunch and game en-route. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at Ngorongoro camp or lodge.
Day 5 – Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, set out for a tour around the unbroken caldera that encloses the wildlife. Lunch will be at Ngorongoro, and then visit Masai Boma followed by an evening drive to Tarangire for an overnight stay at camp or lodge.
Day 6 – Tarangire National Park
After breakfast, set out for game drives in Tarangire National Park. Enjoy hot lunch at your camp or lodge, and then drive back to Arusha for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7 – Arusha to Zanzibar
You will be transferred to the airport for a flight from Arusha at 11.00 a.m. and will be arrived in Zanzibar at 12.15 p.m. followed by with meet and greet at the airport. Enjoy an overnight stay at Tembo House Hotel.
Day 8 – Excursions in Zanzibar and East Coast Beaches
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel for a tour. Dolphin tour is available upon request. At the end of the day, you will be transferred to East Coast area for an overnight stay at Blue Oyster Hotel or similar accommodation.
Day 9 and 10 – Rest and relax
Enjoy your leisure time and overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 11 – Zanzibar to Dar-es-Salaam or Arusha
You will be picked up from your East Coast hotel and proceed to Zanzibar airport for your flight to Dar-es-Salaam or Kilimanjaro Airport in Arusha in connection to your departure flight back home.