7 Days Kenya Classic Safari
Tour duration: 7 days / 6 Nights
Starting from: USD$3500 per person based on two travelers
This 7 Days Kenya Classic Safari offers guests a brief but informed picture of safaris in Kenya. It covers four well known safari areas, namely the Lake Nakuru National Park, Amboseli National Park, The Aberdares and the world famous Masai Mara.
- Destination – Lake Nakuru National Park, Amboseli National Park, The Aberdares and the world famous Masai Mara.
- Activities – Game drives, Scenic viewing.
- Tour customizable – Yes. This tour is subject to adjustment upon client’s request to accommodate special interests.
- Transportation – 4×4 Safari Landcruiser / Minivan
- Package includes – Ground transportation, full board accommodation and enroute meals as indicated in the itinerary, park fees and relevant government taxes, services of an expert guide, airport transfer.
- Package excludes – Airfares, Visa fees, Personal insurance, Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation and meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day One – Nairobi to Amboseli
Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport you will be met by your guide and transferred to Amboseli National Park. Dinner and overnight at Ol Tukai Lodge.
Day Two – On safari at Amboseli
Experience the majestic view of Kilimanjaro whilst on your morning and afternoon game drives at Amboseli National Park. Full board accommodation at Ol Tukai Lodge.
Day Three – Amboseli to Aberdares
In the afternoon you will drive to the Aberdares National Park and transferred to the Treetops Lodge. Enjoy game viewing from the verandas at the lodge. Full board accommodation at Treetops Lodge.
Day Four – Aberdares to Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast an early breakfast you will be transferred, via the Nyahururu Falls, down to the floor of the Rift Valley to Lake Nakuru National Park. After lunch at Nakuru we proceed for an afternoon game drive in the park, a shallow soda lake, which inhabits more than a million flamingoes. Full board accommodation Lion Hill Sarova Lodge.
Day Five – Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara
After breakfast you will drive further along the Rift Valley to the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Famed for its wildebeest migration during July – Oct, the Masai Mara promises to be the highlight of a Kenyan safari. Full board accommodation at Mara Sarova Camp.
Day Six – On safari at the Masai Mara
Morning and afternoon game drives in the vast open savannah of Masai Mara. Enjoy the abundant game and breathtaking sunsets. Masai Mara is Kenya’s finest wildlife sanctuary with well over 450 animal species. You also have the option to book a balloon ride (400US$ per person additional). Full board accommodation at Mara Sarova Camp.
Day Seven – Masai Mara to Nairobi
After your morning game drive you will be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your outbound flight.