3 Days Murchison Falls National Park
Tour duration: 3 days/ 2 Nights
Starting from: USD$1195 per person based on two travelers sharing
A 3 Days Uganda Tour to Murchison Falls National Park, Uganda’s largest protected are; home to a wide range of savannah wildlife such as elephants, buffalos, lions, giraffes, antelopes, crocodiles, hippos and more. Enjoy the views of these magnificent falls where Nile forces its way through a gorge in the rocks and tumbles 43m below flowing westwards into Lake Albert.
- Destination – Murchison Falls National Park
- Activities – Boat cruise, Game drive, Scenic viewing.
- Tour customizable – Yes. This tour is subject to adjustment upon client’s request to accommodate special interests.
- Transportation – 4×4 Safari Landcruiser / Minivan
- Package includes – Ground transportation, full board accommodation and enroutemeals as indicated in the itinerary, park fees and relevant government taxes, services of an expert guide, airport transfer.
- Package excludes –Airfares, Visa fees, Personal insurance, Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation and meals not indicated in the itinerary
You will be picked from your hotel by our company guide at 7:00am and then driven across several districts to Murchison Falls National Park. A stopover will be made at Masindi where you will have lunch then proceed to the top of Murchison falls where the Nile forces its way through a gorge in the rocks and tumbles 43m below flowing westwards into Lake Albert. We will then check into Red Chili Hideaway for overnight stay.
After an early breakfast, set off for a morning game drive on the Northern Delta Nile. Lions, buffalos, waterbucks, Jackson’s hartebeest, Rothschild’s giraffe, oribi and baboons are some of the animals to expect. Other activities in this game drive include bird watching, and sightseeing across the open savannah, dotted woodland and riverine vegetation along the Nile and Albert delta. You will then return to camp to rest and have lunch after which you will embark on a three hour boat cruise on the Nile. This boat ride offers an amazing view of the falls from the bottom angle. Hippos, crocodiles, antelopes, and aquatic birds can be seen along the shores of the river. Dinner and overnight stay at Red Chili Hideaway.
We begin the day with breakfast then embark on our journey back to Kampala taking on the Budongo forest route that will provide magnificent views overlooking Lake Albert from the rift valley escarpment overlooking Butiaba. On arrival in Kampala you will be transferred to Entebbe for your departure flight.