8 Days Kenya Masai Mara Group Safari
Tour duration: 8 days / 7 Nights
Starting from: USD$4000 per person based on two travelers
This 8 Days Kenya Classic Safari takes you to Kenya’s best wilderness areas offering the opportunity to see Elephants, Lions, Giraffes, Zebras, Gazelles, Buffaloes, Waterbucks, Impalas and a host of bird species among others.
- Destination – Lake Nakuru National Park, Samburu Game Reserve, Mount Kenya, and the world famous Masai Mara.
- Activities – Game drives, Scenic viewing.
- Tour customizable – Yes. This tour is subject to adjustment upon client’s request to accommodate special interests.
- Transportation – 4×4 Safari Landcruiser / Minivan
- Package includes – Ground transportation, full board accommodation and enroute meals as indicated in the itinerary, park fees and relevant government taxes, services of an expert guide, airport transfer.
- Package excludes – Airfares, Visa fees, Personal insurance, Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation and meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day One – Nairobi to Mount Kenya
Upon arrival in Nairobi, you will be met by your guide and driven North through the farmlands of the Kikuyu people to reach Naro Moru in time for lunch. The afternoon is free to enjoy optional activities such as fishing, swimming, the Mau Mau caves history etc. Meals and overnight Mountain Rock Camp, (Full board).
Day Two – Mount Kenya to Samburu
After breakfast continue northwards to Samburu Game Reserve arriving at the camp site for lunch. Afternoon game viewing in search of Northern species of game not seen south of the equator i.e. Reticulated Giraffe, Grey Zebra and Somali Ostrich. Meals and overnight at Samburu game lodge, (Full Board).
Day Three – Samburu National Reserve
Today you will spend the full day in Samburu National Reserve. You will have early morning and evening game drives. Meals and overnight at Samburu game lodge, (Full Board).
Day Four – Samburu to Lake Nakuru
Leave after early breakfast and drive past the Northern tip of the Aberdare Mountains to descent into the Great Rift Valley where Lake Nakuru is located. Arrive at Nakuru town in time for lunch. Afternoon game viewing in the park noted for its huge concentration of flamingoes. The park is rich in other bird life and there are a number of animals in this beautiful reserve. Meals and overnight at Flamingo Hill Tented Camp, (Full Board).
Day Five – Lake Nakuru National Park to Masai Mara Game Reserve
After breakfast, we embark on a game viewing drive as we exit the park and drive to Masai Mara via the Great Rift Valley to arriving in time for lunch. Full afternoon game drive till dusk when we return to the lodge. Meals and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge, (Full Board).
Day Six and Seven – Masai Mara Game Reserve
Enjoy two full days exploring the park in search of the big 5. Have an early morning and late afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sopa Lodge, (Full Board).
Day Eight – Masai Mara Game Reserve then back to Nairobi
Before breakfast have a short game drive. Arrive at the camp for breakfast and then depart for Nairobi. Lunch en route arriving Nairobi in the afternoon. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight.