6 Days Masai Mara
Tour duration: 6 days / 5 Nights
Starting from: USD$—-2320—- per person based on two travelers
This 6 Days Kenya Classic Safari offers you the opportunity to see Elephants, Lions, Giraffes, Zebras, Gazelles, Buffaloes, Waterbucks, Impalas and a host of bird species among others in some of Kenya’s best tourist hotspots.
- Destination – Lake Nakuru National Park, Amboseli National Park, Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Activities – Game drives, Scenic viewing.
- Tour customizable – Yes. This tour is subject to adjustment upon client’s request to accommodate special interests.
- Transportation – 4×4 Safari Landcruiser / Minivan
- Package includes – Ground transportation, full board accommodation and enroute meals as indicated in the itinerary, park fees and relevant government taxes, services of an expert guide, airport transfer.
- Package excludes – Airfares, Visa fees, Personal insurance, Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation and meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day One – Nairobi to Masai Mara
Depart Nairobi for a scenic drive down into the Rift Valley to Masai Mara, the world renowned game reserve. Stop at the escarpment for the scenic view of the Great Rift Valley. Enjoy lunch followed by an afternoon game drive. Meals and overnight at Mara Sarova Camp, (Full board).
Day Two – Morning and evening game drives at Masai Mara
Morning and afternoon game drives in the vast open savannah of Masai Mara. Enjoy the abundant game and breathtaking sunsets. Masai Mara is Kenya’s finest wildlife sanctuary with well over 450 animal species. You also have the option to book a balloon ride (400US$ per person additional). Full board accommodation at Mara Sarova Camp.
Day Three – Masai Mara Game Reserve to Lake Nakuru National Park
Depart for Lake Nakuru National Park after breakfast, arriving in time for lunch at the camp as well as check in. Afternoon game drive takes you to the lake to view Flamingos and pelicans. Also, spot White/Black Rhinos, Rothschild Giraffe, Waterbucks and other kinds of African wildlife. The Lake Forest attracts a wide variety of birds. Dinner and overnight at Flamingo Hill Tented Camp, (Full Board).
Day Four – Lake Nakuru National Park to Amboseli National Park
After an early breakfast, we embark on a morning game drive on our way out of Nakuru National Park and headed for Amboseli National Park. After lunch, relax before our evening game drive with chance to view lions, elephants, buffalos, monkeys and other animals. Dinner and Overnight at Kilima Safari Camp, (Full Board).
Day Five – Amboseli National Park
Spend the whole day in Amboseli National Park, with morning and afternoon game drives. This park is termed as an Animal’s paradise. Visit Masai Village and learn their rich culture at an extra cost. Dinner and Overnight at Kilima Safari Camp, (Full Board).
Day Six – Amboseli National Park to Nairobi City
After a leisurely breakfast, we embark on a game drive before returning back to Nairobi City where the safari ends.