3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park
Tour duration: 3 days/ 2 Nights
Starting from: USD$1,219 per person based on two travelers sharing
This 3 Days Uganda Tour takes you to Queen Elizabeth National Park, home to 95 species of mammals and over 500 species of birds. The area around Ishasha in Rukungiri district is famous for its tree climbing lions, whose males sport black manes, a feature unique to the lions in this area.
- Destination – Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Activities – Boat cruise, Game drive, Scenic viewing.
- Tour customizable – Yes. This tour is subject to adjustment upon client’s request to accommodate special interests.
- Transportation – 4×4 Safari Landcruiser / Minivan includes – Ground transportation, full board accommodation and enroutemeals as indicated in the itinerary, park fees and relevant government taxes, services of an expert guide, airport transfer.
- Package excludes –Airfares, Visa fees, Personal insurance, Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation and meals not indicated in the itinerary
You will be picked from your hotel by our company guide at 7:00am and then driven South to Queen Elizabeth National Park with enroute lunch in Mbarara. Dinner and overnight stay at Simba Safari camp.
Depart at 6:00am for a morning game drive in Queen Elizabeth national park aiming to catch the lions hunting in the morning. Lions usually hunt as the day dawns since the temperatures are cooler. We also expect to see the Uganda kob, elephants, buffalo, warthog, leopard and waterbuck. After the game drive, have lunch then enjoy a boat cruise on Kazinga channel which connects Lake Edward and Lake George. Expect to see large numbers of buffalo and hippo. Dinner and overnight at Simba safari camp.
Begin the day with breakfast, and then embark on a drive to Kyambura Gorge for a primate walk expecting to see chimpanzees, vervet monkey, olive baboon and black & white Columbus monkey. We will then proceed back to Kampala making a stop at the Equator in Masaka for snacks, photographs and souvenirs. Arrive in Kampala later that evening and transferred to Entebbe for your departure flight.