3 Day Mount Elgon, Sipi Falls and the Nile
Tour duration: 3 days/ 2 Nights
Starting from: USD$1,387 per person based on two travelers sharing
- Destination – Mount Elgon National Park, Sipi falls, Source of the Nile River, Bujagali falls.
- Activities – Mount Elgon hike, Scenic viewing.
- Tour customizable – Yes. This tour is subject to adjustment upon client’s request to accommodate special interests.
- Transportation – 4×4 Safari Landcruiser / Minivan
- Package includes – Ground transportation, full board accommodation and enroutemeals as indicated in the itinerary, park fees and relevant government taxes, services of an expert guide, airport transfer.
- Package excludes –Airfares, Visa fees, Personal insurance, Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation and meals not indicated in the itinerary
You will be picked from your hotel by our company guide at 7:00am and then driven East across several districts to Mbale.Enjoy the scenic drive where you will see Mabira forest, the Nile River, Lake Victoria, tea and sugar plantations around Lugazi and Kakira. Arrive in Mbale in the afternoon. Lunch break at Mbale Resort Hotel. After lunch, explore the magnificent Sipi falls and adjoining areas. Overnight at Mbale Resort Hotel.
After breakfast, we pack our lunch snacks. This day is dedicated to hiking Mount Elgon where the park guidesare ready to take you up to the mountain using any of the selected three main trekking trails; Budadiri Forest exploration center, Kapkwai, and Kapwata. Dinner and overnight at Mbale Resort Hotel.
Begin the day with a sumptuous breakfast ready to drive back to Jinja, Uganda’s adventure capital. This is the time you will explore Jinja town and its major attractions like the source of the world’s longest river, River Nile, Bujagali falls, Itanda falls, Jinja Sailing club and Masese fishing village. Transfer to Kampala where you will be dropped off atEntebbe for your departure flight.